Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jets Sign RB Frank Gore

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...-rb-frank-gore

Frank Gore‘s AFC East tour has taken him to New York. The veteran running back is signing a one-year deal with the Jets, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter (via Twitter).

In New York, Gore will be reunited with head coach Adam Gase, who served as the Dolphins head coach during the running back’s stint in Miami. Gase was also an offensive assistant in San Francisco during Gore’s run with the 49ers.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I think he will be fine for the Jets. He doesn't seem to be slowing down!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

very interesting combo bell and gore

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

#3 on the All Time Leading Rusher list. That alone is very impressive. Unfortunately I don’t think even for a guy who is still playing he will ever be recognized for the accomplishment as everyone else in the top five of that list no matter where he finishes on the list once he retires.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

After next year, all he needs to do is sign with the Patriots and he'll have completed a sweep of the old AFC East.

Also, gotta appreciate the longevity out of a position that doesn't see it - https://www.pro-football-reference.c...G/GoreFr00.htm. Using PFR's Approximate Value scoring Gore is 11th all-time relative to other Running Backs. The biggest knock to him is that he'd be the first RB inducted without an All Pro appearance, though I'd argue he was deserving in 2006. However that was the year that Tomlinson put up his insane 348-1815-28 running and chipped in 56-508-3 receiving. Larry Johnson also had peaked in his career with 416-1789-17 to go along with 41-410-2. Makes Gore's 312-1695-8 and 61-485-1 look somewhat pedestrian.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What total does everything thing Frank Gore could end up with for career rushing yards? If he decides to play a couple more years what total could he eventually max out with?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

What total does everything thing Frank Gore could end up with for career rushing yards? If he decides to play a couple more years what total could he eventually max out with?

He only needs less than 1,200 to pass up Walter. Needs 3,008 to tie Emmitt. So realistically, if he can play three more productive years with 1,000 yard seasons he could be the All Time Leading Rusher. But what’s he played already, 14 seasons? It’s a tuff record and he is going to earn it that’s for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He only needs less than 1,200 to pass up Walter. Needs 3,008 to tie Emmitt. So realistically, if he can play three more productive years with 1,000 yard seasons he could be the All Time Leading Rusher. But what’s he played already, 14 seasons? It’s a tuff record and he is going to earn it that’s for sure.

I think if he wants to do it he could easily pass Walter Payton as it seems like the teams in the league love to keep signing him every year