Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Slandered women humiliated, disgusted, by hockey 'low-lifes'

Two of the women victimized in a misogynistic chat that rocked the hockey world this week are saddened and disgusted with what happened to them.

The women agreed to speak with the Winnipeg Sun about the impact it’s had on them, although both said they’re more concerned about other women who suffered even more humiliating treatment than they did.
    https://winnipegsun.com/sports/hocke...ckey-low-lifes

Has anyone seen the whole chat? As I assume someone linked all this stuff out there for everyone to view. I only been able to see bits and pieces of the transcript. I usually like to read the whole transcript to see how it all started etc. Sounds like a bunch of high school jocks getting together in the old days trashing people to feel better about themselves. They will get what they deserve loss of their jobs, some friends for sure, and being counted as major asses for a long time. Feel bad for their parents and anyone who is friends with them as you're guilty by association.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

So a Zajac woman from Winnipeg is suddently surprised by this? . Could it really be that she isn't related to any of the professional hockey player Zajacs from Winnipeg (there are several at different levels). Was their some kind of motive for perhaps setting up another Winnipeg native...…………….This incident is definitely deserving of a more indepth study as something about it doesn't quite pass the smell test
    Last edited by piper1; 05-09-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Two things come to mind when I read about this...

These guys were acting like jerks and they'll hear about it. Rightfully so. I think taking their careers away is drastic, but a nice dose of public shame is in order.

And don't these guys realize there is now evidence of EVERYTHING you do or say? When you speak, especially when you're in the public eye, you have to assume it will get out for all to see. You then conduct yourself accordingly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I read last night the capitals were releasing there guy
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 111sold's Items on eBay

He ran down other team mates and players. Even posted photos of Jake Virtanen.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl...gram-1.5561312

Makes 700k per season and thinks he is above everyone else i would say. As his remarks at the end of the link "F...king Loser" Guess he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

I read the entire thing and it was a disaster. Alot of young guys that have women throw themselves at them constantly are dicks - but these guys were next level terrible. They've lost their hockey jobs now and I don't see them getting a re-hire in north america ever again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

Good. Serves him right. Hope he's gone from the NHL for good.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The comments about the women were brutal. Can't do that. No excuses.

What would have had Leipsic in even deeper hot water with his peers though was running down his linemates and other players. He'd be getting gooned probably just about every NHL city when hockey comes back. He'd best be hoping the KHL doesn't have Twitter.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

Leipsic just sounds like a complete lowlife and idiot. Good riddance to him. I'm ashamed to know that he's from Winnipeg.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

BRETT HULL IS DEFENDING BRENDAN LEIPSIC’S BEHAVIOR – “WE’VE ALL DID THE SAME

https://hockeytroll.ca/2020/05/09/br...-did-the-same/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast