Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Card Identification

SCF Rewards
    Country

Card Identification

Any body seen these types of cards or there origin from Sports Edition, I have not found any info on them, there are several on ebay but I have not seen this one?I bought this from a local card shop when I was young in the mid 90's

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like a broder card. People back in the 90's were making all kinds of home made cards. It's a cool card, but probably not worth much.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

If Sports Edition was a magazine they would have been able to make cards like Sports Illustrated for Kids did but most likely what akaus21 said. A broder card was just one made by somebody in the late 80s and 90s and was generally sold at card shows. Some value but not much since it isn't an official card.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

A lot of these were made in the 90's. I would categorize it with cheaper oddball stuff. I remember my local card shop selling cards like this when I was growing up. They were usually overpriced a little but something different than a card out of the pack. I have a number of Jordan and Shaq ones to this day. Majority of these are probably $2 or under with the Jordan ones usually in the few dollar to $10 range mostly.