Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph request question

I am looking for a little help. I am trying to send an email to Brian Propp to request an autograph. I reach his contact page but keep getting an error submitting a question. All the fields are filled out and I have tried on several devices. Anyone have any insight about this. Thanks.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What's the website ? Sounds like there's a problem with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I am looking for a little help. I am trying to send an email to Brian Propp to request an autograph. I reach his contact page but keep getting an error submitting a question. All the fields are filled out and I have tried on several devices. Anyone have any insight about this. Thanks.

One other option is tu use regular mail like in Through the mail (TTM) method. You send a card with a pre-address and stamped enveloppe to you and hope he will sign them. He has 97% return with extra cards often,
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scft...wplayer/1/4383

You have the mailing address on that page. You can also search any other players to get their address. You can use the TTM Manager to keep track of any submission.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 05-12-2020 at 11:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is how I normally do it. If you look though, the last few submissions to the listed mailing address have been RTS. The email was working a few weeks ago.