Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

MANY MAny many ACTIVE THREADS are STILL AVAILABLE !!! So, check some/all that interest you. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Check the threads on POST #1 that interest you. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. There are a good number of ACTIVE THREADS on POST #1. So, check out the one(s) that interest(s) you. Then, afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread of my ACTIVE THREADS. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a good number of threads STILL ACTIVE. So, check the one(s) that interest you. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, and the ones that interested you, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

MANY MAny many ACTIVE THREADS are on POST #1. So, check them out. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread of many active threads, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt for today. Anyone interested in anything that I have on any of my ACTIVE THREADS ? If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

Do you still have the Cool Papa Bell?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@mgm37 - THANKS for your post and interest. If you're referring to the 2009 Razor Sports Icons Update Cool Papa Bell/ Monte Irvin authentic cut signatures #3 of 10 auto's, yes I still have it. It is encased by BECKETT. There is a smooth crack on the case, on the Irvin side. But the crack doesn't affect the Irvin auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

I would like to try and put something together again. I have picked up a couple more O's and Nats. I am going to a show tomorrow also so what do you want me to look for. Anything specific?

@mgm37 - THANKS for your post and interest. If you're referring to the 2009 Razor Sports Icons Update Cool Papa Bell/ Monte Irvin authentic cut signatures #3 of 10 auto's, yes I still have it. It is encased by BECKETT. There is a smooth crack on the case, on the Irvin side. But the crack doesn't affect the Irvin auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@mgm37 - THANKS for the quick reply. I have no way to give you anything "specific", sorry. It would take me a very very very l-o-n-g-t-i-m-e to list everything in my ORIOLES cards and NATIONALS gu and auto's. I do usually try to obtain those that I don't have, and those that show the player(s) in a team hat and/or uniform in the picture. Very very very seldom do I trade for those that have blotted out the team name/logo's in the picture. Hope you can get some that would interest me. Have a good time at the "show" tomorrow (I haven't gone to one in years). Have a good night, Rodney

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast