Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

ttt again. Anyone interested in anything on any of my STILL ACTIVE THREADS ? If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a good amount of ACTIVE THREADS listed on POST #1. So, check out the ones that interest you. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread of threads, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check the threads on POST 1 that interest you. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi,
    Is the Pujols lot still available for $8.00 dlvd? If so, I will take it.
    PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

@djflip - THANKS for your post and interest. Yes, the Pujols "lot" is still available. I accept cash, check, or postal money order. If that is okay plmk, and I'll post our deal (and you can confirm). Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@djflip - Thanks for the quick reply. It has been posted in trade manager. Please confirm. PLMK when you'll be mailing the payment, and I'll have the Pujols "lot" ready to go. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. POST #1 has just been UPDATED. So, check it out. Then, after checking the threads that interest you, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt for today. Check POST #1 to see if any of my ACTIVE THREADS interest you. If so, then check it/them. And, afterwards, hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. CHECK POSTS #1 & #2, to see what ACTIVE threads I have. Then, CHECK the threads that interest you. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread of active threads. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast