Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: FT: Foreign money

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

FT: Foreign money

No clue if these are worth anything or not so I am looking for card offers of something from my sig. Not looking for base unless they are rookies or Trouts older than 2105.

My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Indianapolis Colts

After looking at these, the value is extremely low for these just base on commonality and condition. I have football for trade if interested. Looking to move a big lot of cards as I am trying to lower my unwanted as I collect Indianapolis colts only. Let me know and we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@CaptainMK I would be interested in football. I'd rather get them into the hands of someone who likes them. They were handed down to me and I don't collect anything like that. Let me know what you have or what these are even worth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have no idea of what they are or what they are worth. However, if you don't get a trade worked out with "CaptainMK", I'd be interested. Here is the link to baseball "RC's" I currently have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - So, if/when they are available, let me know if anything interests you. Thanks. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@CaptainMK I would be interested in football. I'd rather get them into the hands of someone who likes them. They were handed down to me and I don't collect anything like that. Let me know what you have or what these are even worth.

I recently traded most of my football, i do have a few inserts left, nhl and wwe, let me know if still interested and I'll send you a list of what I have

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent, let me know, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just checking in. Have you worked out a trade with CaptainMK ? If not, do any of my "RC's" interest you for your "lot" ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rodney. Thanks for checking back in since I completely forgot about this. I did check your rookie list and didnt see anything I needed on there. Sorry.
    If you get more feel free to hit me up again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while since I posted here. However, if you're interested in any of my "NON-BASEBALL" on this link - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...l-for-BASEBALL - for your "Foreign money", plmk. Have a good day, Rodney