Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ITG Heroes and Prospects Gold Leaf?

I forgot what was the deal with the gold leaf on these.
    Anyone?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zTpmdxuVDt9qafLS9

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I had to dig deep into the archives on this one LOL

After Team Canada won gold at the World Juniors, ITG put out a special Victory boxed set that contained 30 packs of 08-09 H&P plus one V stamped auto of the various players that were on the team.

Unfortunately the link to the old ITG site doesn't work anymore, as the company has been overtaken by Leaf.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had to dig deep into the archives on this one LOL

After Team Canada won gold at the World Juniors, ITG put out a special Victory boxed set that contained 30 packs of 08-09 H&P plus one V stamped auto of the various players that were on the team.

Unfortunately the link to the old ITG site doesn't work anymore, as the company has been overtaken by Leaf.

yeah that's it thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I forgot what was the deal with the gold leaf on these.
    Anyone?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zTpmdxuVDt9qafLS9

*reaching back in my brain*

I think these came from a certain type of box (5 packs if this, 5 packs of that, etc)... the stamp was to signify that the card was limited to the draft position.... anyone else remember this? Superbox maybe?

I am still looking for the Brandon Sutter ... but I don’t think it exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

It had to do with the Canadian Team that won the World Juniors that year. There was a special box put out that had one of those cards as a box topper. Each player in the autograph set that was on the Canadian Junior team was on the checklist. I can't recall the print run but I think it was something like 20 or 50 of each player that had that stamp.