Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New & Need Help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

New & Need Help!

Hi guys. Don't normally collect basketball. Strictly stick to hockey but I'm trying to help out another collector on FB. He wants one of my cards that sells for about $600 CAD. I just asked him to send me something of similar value. He has offered me this. Like I said, I don't know anything about basketball, however, I know it is more lucrative than hockey. My question is this, what is the value of this card currently and when the season resumes and specify in US or CAD funds. Would this be considered a staple RC? Potential for value to go up? Are people still want to buy this card in the next 10 years. Here is a link to the card. I just found it on eBay but it's identical with same subs as well. Thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-20-PAN...kAAOSw6~devEs4

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Looks like eBay solds of that Zion at BGS 9.5 grade consistently go for about $300 US on average. Zion has tons of potential, and the Prizm rookies are go-tos in the NBA hobby.