Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

James, here are the TOPPS and UD cards -----------------------

2011 TOPPS HERITAGE #88 Tyler Thornburg auto & RA-CW Cole White auto #ed 707/861
    2011 TOPPS PRO DEBUT SSA-RP Rich Poythress auto
    2004 UD SP AUTH. USA Signatures USA-18 Mike Rouse auto #ed 296/445

And the other five (05) are all cards of Justin Orenduff --- all are 2003 --- USA-J1 Stars and Stripes jersey - USA J-1Team USA Signed jersey with auto & jersey #ed 205/350 - USA1 National Pride jersey - S-1 Team USA Signatures auto #ed 088/750 - USA 1 National Team auto
    Just a little info. on him: I saw him pitch against Verlander at ODU in 2004. Verlander won 3-0 for ODU against VCU. There were 20+ MLB scouts at that game with "speed" guns. Also, I saw him, his sister, and mother at church back then too. He was taken around 33rd in the draft that year (when he pitched against Verlander).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@OriolesFan- Rodney- The Beckett On-Line does not show an autographed version of 11 Topps Heritage Thornburg #88.

I can use any of the other 8 cards you listed. What do you propose? Do you want just one each of the 90's cards or do you want some of the 80's cards as well?
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, thanks for the quick reply. I'm mainly interested in the 1980-1986 cards (total of 40, if none are in bad shape) and from the '90's, the Ripken's (3) and the "gold" cards (9 total, with one a "black gold'). Any trade offer(s) ? Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan- Rodney-

1) As I previously mentioned, there are centering issues with the 81 Donruss cards. I can see if I have any that are not too badly centered if you want.

2) I am not sure if I still have any of the 85 Topps Ryans left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, thanks for the quick reply and info. The "centering" doesn't have to be perfect, just not interested if they are really lopsided. PLMK about the '85 Ryan's, it is still on your list. Hope we can get a trade worked out. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, thanks for the quick reply and info. The "centering" doesn't have to be perfect, just not interested if they are really lopsided. PLMK about the '85 Ryan's, it is still on your list. Hope we can get a trade worked out. Have a good night, Rodney

@OriolesFan- Rodney- I can't find the Ryan. Would you trade these for the other 48 cards:

03 Upper Deck Finite Stars and Stripes Game Jersey Orenduff
    04 SP Authentic USA Signatures Mike Rouse (#296/445)
    11 Topps Heritage Cole White Auto (#707/861)
    11 Topps Pro Debut Poythress Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James, thanks for the reply and offer. I'll do the Orenduff gu and two of those three auto's for the 48 cards mentioned in post #13 (that is the total minus the '85 Ryan). If that is okay, please post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. If not okay, no problem. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James, thanks for the reply and offer. I'll do the Orenduff gu and two of those three auto's for the 48 cards mentioned in post #13 (that is the total minus the '85 Ryan). If that is okay, please post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. If not okay, no problem. Have a good night, Rodney

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Would you do the trade for these 3:

03 USA Baseball National Team Signatures Red #1 Justin Orenduff (#088/750)
    04 SP Authentic USA Signatures Mike Rouse (#296/445)
    11 Topps Pro Debut Poythress Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - THANKS for the reply and offer. Yes, that's fine with me. Please post it in trade manager, I'll confirm. I'll mail Monday (02/01/2021), please do the same. Thanks for working out the trade. Have a good weekend, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - THANKS for the reply and offer. Yes, that's fine with me. Please post it in trade manager, I'll confirm. I'll mail Monday (02/01/2021), please do the same. Thanks for working out the trade. Have a good weekend, Rodney

@OriolesFan- Rodney- I will pull the cards in the morning. Let me pull all of them first and then I will post it. Thanks for the trade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast