Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Pleased I've kept this McGrady RC

Big fan of his back in the day. I remember these went for about $40 for the longest time. They are now going for $250 on the Bay. They started going for $100 back around March and just keep jumping.

There seems to be a '90s, rookie, and graded mania going on with NBA cards now, based on eBay sold searches I've done of various cards. You also cannot find unopened boxes under $100 of much of any product anymore on the wholesale sites. I've moved a number of my cards to lockbox in recent months, and I'm happy to see stuff continue to gain in value. It's a great time to sort through your cards and see what you have that's gone up exponentially. I'm glad I broke a ton of product in the last few years, bought singles carefully, and invested wisely before everything went nuts. It's really paid off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet card! 95% of my basketball cards are 80's and 90's so I am loving this time also

Looks like just the base Topps version of this card PSA 10 is selling for $150 alone. The Chrome version keeps shooting up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Unusual jump on cards lately. Ihave mostly 90's and have been going through them to see if anything worth grading

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice