Shaking my head in shame. I paid a small fortune for a rack pack box. The good rack packs mentioned above not the grocery rack packs with gum. (My new current personal preference for my quest.)

The good news. Maybe the packs where searched as far as cards on top since this was the black mark “X” out returned to Topps at the end of the season kind of box because nothing good was on top but there was plenty of “good” cards inside. Pulled five each of the Moons, Elways and Steve McMichael a hand full of Marino’s etc. but none worth the time or money to have graded. Found flaws in all of them.

The absolute kicker in this whole box. Only two Singletary cards. WTH!!!!!! The other insult to injury is not a single Richard Dent. The two cards I want and the whole reason for spending thousands of dollars on all these packs and I keep getting the ones with few to none of the one or two cards I’m looking for. I don’t care if a box has a dozen Warren Moon RC’s. Just give me five Singletary cards so I can feel I had a fighting chance on my quest. I know that Gem Mint 10 is out there somewhere. I just hope someone finds it soon and then is willing to sell it to me.

AGAIN if your on the fence about buying old wax. I think it’s a big gamble and not a smart investment. Unless your going to resell the packs. There is big money to be made in the value of packs. They have gotten plenty of mine.....the cards inside are worthless!
Just my personal thoughts and opinions