Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - JFried1029 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@HOCIMAN- Jim- Please let me know if I have anything for Baylor, Dawson, and the Pirates team card:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ctober-Edition
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I don't need the pujols lot in this deal. I'm ok with Gwynn being thrown in. The BV on the 3 graded is
    Ryan $40
    Palmer $15
    Palmer $12
    so I would need more higher end RC's into the mix, thx Jim

THANKS for the quick reply. How about the Pujols "lot" and a 1983 FLEER #360 Tony Gwynn "RC' for the two Jim Palmer's('73 & '79) and the Nolan Ryan ('78) ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for the quick reply and info. Having them graded must bring up their values. The last time I saw their values they were $25, $6, and $2.50. Never mind my interest or offer. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rodney
    I would trade the 2 graded Palmers for the Gwynn RC if it has 4 sharp corners, lmk thx Jim
    PS Don't forget the cost I incurred to get the cards graded ($20 each) but that's the chance you take.

THANKS for the quick reply and info. Having them graded must bring up their values. The last time I saw their values they were $25, $6, and $2.50. Never mind my interest or offer. Have a good evening, Rodney

Last edited by HOCIMAN; 10-22-2020 at 09:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the offer. Yes, the Gwynn does have four sharp corners. It looks like it just got pulled from a pack. Also, according to Beckett cards graded "EX" from 1960-1980 have a value of 20-40% of what they have in the price guide. So, the total value of the Palmer's would be much lower. Sorry you had to pay $20 each for their grading. I'll pass on the offer. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: If you're interested, I'll still do the offer that I made in POST #10.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-22-2020 at 10:24 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been a week since I made the trade offer on POST #10. Just wanted you to know, just in case you change your mind, it is still available. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thx for the offer but the Palmers are gone, thx JIm

THANKS for the quick reply. How about the Pujols "lot" and a 1983 FLEER #360 Tony Gwynn "RC' for the two Jim Palmer's('73 & '79) and the Nolan Ryan ('78) ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12