Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

One more baseball auto to ID please!

Hello all,

My friend asked me if I had any idea whose signature this was....he thinks it is a Cardinals player, possibly a prospect, signed between 2016 and 2018. @*censored* does lighting strike twice??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Not a clue, unfortunately. Looks like it starts with an R, maybe initials of RR.

I looked at the Cardinals' top 30 prospects from 2015-2020 as well as the Springfield Cardinals rosters from 2016-2019 and no one matched it. So either A. it's not a prospect; B. it's not a major prospect; or C. it's not a Cardinal.

That's about all I got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is a full Rob Kaminsky autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Looks like it could be Rick Reuschel.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

Thank you @*censored* @TribeBuckeyeFan @lambeauleap87

I do believe it matches Rob Kaminsky, I would not have had a guess! I will let my friend know, I really appreciate everyone's research!

God bless you all,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Kaminsky looks right and is a former Cards prospect! I just always think of him in the Tribe org.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

I would not have picked that out, but after comparison to online examples, that is exactly right! Thank you, and my friend who is the owner says thanks to you guys as well! I have been trying to get him to register on here for the past 2 years or so, maybe this will get him motivated!

Blessings,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

I looked up both Reuschel and Kaminsky and it id definitely on Reuschel. Upon further review looking at the way he does the R for Rob it crosses the same way he signs so I would also say it is Rob Kaminsky

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

I looked up both Reuschel and Kaminsky and it id definitely on Reuschel. Upon further review looking at the way he does the R for Rob it crosses the same way he signs so I would also say it is Rob Kaminsky

I collect Rick Reuschel a little bit, I just sent him some customs to sign, and I know his signature, I agree with Kaminsky, and when I let my friend know, he told me that he remembered having him sign the ball, now that he knows whose signature it was!!

Thanks again you guys!

Kevin