Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - orngnblu03 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to Trade Football for Basketball

Hello Everyone!

I just jumped back into the hobby and it's been years since I've been on here to trade! Figured I'd give another go at the fun of trading rather than pack ripping and ebay buying. Correct me if I do anything strange dumb or different.

I'm currently collecting rookie cards of the following young basketball players and mostly have football to trade. I was a big football collector so that's where the bulk of my collection is. Shifting gears a bit! I also have a bit of basketball and baseball so let me know what you're looking for and I'll give it a check.

Aaron Gordon / Lonzo Ball / Jonathan Isaac / Myles Turner /John CollinsDeAndre Ayton / Domantas SabonisJamal Murray / Jaren Jackson Jr / D'Angelo Russell / Kristaps Porzingas / Shai Gilgeous-Alexander / Jaylen Brown / Bam Adebayo / DeAaron Fox / Brandon Ingram / Devin Booker / Trae Young / Ja Morant / Donovan Mitchell / Jayson Tatum / Ben Simmons / Karl Anthony-Towns /

I don't have many bangers to trade, but I'll put them on my list too...just in case lol...
    Luka Doncic / Zion Williamson

Thanks for reading!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @Bluddsport See eppiccollector's Items on eBay Instagram:

What football do you have for trade? I have some nice rookies of Luca, Ja Morant oh, Michael Porter Jr and some others. Let me know what you have to trade as far as Football goes and maybe we can work something out.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends what you're looking for in particular. I've got my whole collection on access so all it takes is a query, copy, and paste (yea I'm an organized nerd)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Carson Wentz, Dallas Goedert, Easton Stick, Adam Thielen, Dalvin Cook, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Lamar Jackson, Cris Carter. Any HOF autos or game used? Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent akaus21!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @Bluddsport See eppiccollector's Items on eBay Instagram:

Depends what you're looking for in particular. I've got my whole collection on access so all it takes is a query, copy, and paste (yea I'm an organized nerd)

Give me a list of your optic or prism silver or serial numbered rookie cards if you can. Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Let me know what Brady/Patriots you have. I have rookies of some of those guys. - see below link

This is 99% up to date. I'm also looking for a large baseball lot (see thread for details)

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...L-Worth-a-read
    Last edited by maccards44; 05-21-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I don't have any of the guys you are asking for, but I have a few thousand Basketball that I don't collect. I'd be glad to trade for football.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Krunchtyme! I remember playing fantasy baseball with yall back in the day! So if you don't have any of these newer guys, are they older bball? I'd maybe be interested in stars from the last 10 years, but not sure if I'd have the ammo for their rcs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast