Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am from Altoona PA, welcome to SCF...Ed

@katester44 Hey, I know you! I'm HockeyBrawler (and you may know kclj520 and Camsue from over there; they both are members here too).

Welcome aboard and best of luck on finishing off those sets!

Welcome to SCF and make sure to check the site out there are a lot of good collectors on here!

Bake

Welcome and good luck

katester44- Welcome to SCF!

@katester44 i believe we do know one another welcome to scf my friend. If you need anything please let me know. Pm me if you have any questions

Welcome to the site! I trust you will enjoy it.

Longtime no see my friend. I think you will enjoy it here. Love the inventory module here it is a great way to keep track of your PC in my opinion.
    Trish

The Bench has always been a great site for baseball for years. Hopefully, if we get some members like yourself from the Bench SCF baseball forum will grow.

Don

Thanks for the great welcome everyone. Nice to see some familiar names so quickly. Looking forward to trying my hand at trading over here.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF, I used to love watching Kirby play. Good player choice, I like the more unheralded PC choices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF, I used to love watching Kirby play. Good player choice, I like the more unheralded PC choices.

Thanks for the welcome!

Haven't counted them up lately, but think I am close to 1200-1300 Puckett cards.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Welcome aboard!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the welcome!

Haven't counted them up lately, but think I am close to 1200-1300 Puckett cards.

One of my PC players (Ryan Miller) has over 3,000 cards listed in the inventory manager (https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/ great for inventory/checklists). I'm at ~300. Long road ahead of me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi andy (katster44)
    i am on here also hope all is well might be able to travel this year to pa glad to see you
    later
    tom (chieftazmisty)

SCF Rewards
    Country

First posts on a new site are always fun...

Long time collector. Long time member over on The Bench trading card site. Lots of good reviews of SCF by members of both over there, so thought I would give it a shot. Hopefully some of the members here will recognize my username and not speak to poorly of me.....

I mainly collect Kirby Puckett and Topps baseball sets (looking to finish up years 1969 - 1977).

Look forward to getting some trading done.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome katester44. Just joined myself recently!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey katester44 ! Traded with you over on The Bench, hope to trade here, as well.

Jeff
    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of: Keston Hiura, Jarred Kelenic, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Yelich
    PROSPECTS: Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell, Wander Franco, Marco Luciano
    RCs: Betts (2014), Bellinger (2017), Torres (2018), Tatis, Vlad Jr., Pete Alonso (2019), Lux, Alvarez, Bichette (2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast