Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Help me find another Unicorn, 1992 Cotton Bowl Classic Moments

1992 Cotton Bowl Classic Moments Mike Singletary card 11 or 63

(I have seen it listed with both card numbers. I don’t know which is actually on the card. 63 was his jersey number in college so I am guessing the card is actually going to be number 11. Most lists have it listed as card number 11)

This is another card that has eluded me for a long time. I have done my research and it has led to zero definitive answers. I think this was given out at the 1992 Bowl game between Texas A&M and Florida St. I have found one card from the set listed on eBay. Google with show pictures of a few of the cards from the set but no Singletary’s. I have found some game programs on eBay that have pictures of some of the cards on the cover. None of the eBay sellers of these game programs ever responded back to questions about the programs so I don’t know if these cards where in the programs or not.

If you have one, even if you want to keep it, I understand but would love just to see a picture of it.
    As always, thanks!
    Last edited by FireRob; 05-24-2020 at 05:24 PM.