Hi everyone, thanks for reading my post. I am surely not the only one in the same boat so I am hoping that by sharing my experience someone might have some insight or be experiencing the same thing.

Essentially, I am a collector who got started selling because of excess stuff after buying lots for like 5-10 cards I needed and no mechanism to get rid of the excess so pretty soon I had enough inventory for a store and the store would help offset some of my purchases by helping me move unneeded inventory. At any given point my inventory is normally between 1800-2300 items in turbo lister. Being a teacher I used to like to tinker with opening and closing stores in the summer and during breaks. I like going month to month usually 2-3 at a time and then taking many months off to replenish and just take a break. But it looks as though TL is coming to an end at the end of June and I have been trying my best to see what other options ebay has and as best I can tell you either have to go the route of selling through seller hub or use something called File exchange. In trying to research those two options I feel like I am missing something that I am hoping someone can set me straight on. 1) Can I move all of my listings that I made in the TL platform where they exist now and have them housed somewhere on ebay where I won’t lose all that work either through excel or CSV? And, if so, can I create new ones and have them housed there as well? Seller hub only seems to want to allow templates…not listings in numbers such as I have. This does not seem possible and if it is would someone please tell me and direct me to some instructions as to how to do it. As for File exchange I don’t know what my options are there. My understanding of it is very minimal. I have looked into many of these selling helper options but many of them require monthly rates and I don’t want to pay for a years subscription if I only open a store for 5-6 months out of the year.

I have been on ebay since 1999 and have weathered many changes and price hikes throughout the years but something about the shutting down of turbo lister doesn’t feel like it is going to be good for ebay…just seems like the final nail in the coffin of the little guy who isn’t trying to be a business but instead to mitigate his hobby expenses and maybe make a little mad money on the side to spend on his wife or kids.
Right now, if I can’t find an economical solution my plan is to pick my 200-300 favorite items in my inventory that might move well on SCF or BO or other boards and while ebay is being so generous with their free listings start them all for a penny and cash out and let the chips fall where they may and say good-bye to ebay maybe for good.

To those of you that use auctivia, six-bit, wonderlister, etc. am I correct that you are still paying for the service even if you don’t list a thing for several weeks or months at a time. Or can you pay only when you are actually using the service?

I would love to hear what you guys think and what solutions and options you are looking toward as the end of June approaches.

Thanks for reading.

Oh and if there is a place this post might get more views and is more appropriate please tell me and I will request to have it moved there.