Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

1. Which grader do you prefer and why?

I will buy both but prefer PSA

2. What do you collect?

I collect a little bit of everything but my favorite ballplayers to collect are OJ Simpson, Walter Payton, Kaep, Jordan, Kobe and Lebron.
    3. How often do you send cards in to be graded? From time to time, money permitting.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    Upper Deck ePack

1. Which grader do you prefer and why?

I really like PSA as the cases are sleek. BGS would be second. Have dabbled with MNT

2. What do you collect?

Edmonton Oilers

3. How often do you send cards in to be graded?

I've sent once to PSA via the Toronto Expo. Found them to be very slow and i got hit with a duty a couple months later. I have done 2 submissions to MNT and they were quick and shipping was fair as they are local but it seems they arent very praised by collectors. Have a few for my PC cards which i dont see me moving so it give them a bit more security for a cheaper price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@oilers90

I agree there are other options if resale isn't likely. Just an FYI we are working on a pre-1970 quarterly submission to PSA right now. If you have anything that fits (must also be under $99 BV) consider doing a submission with us. PSA is super slow and right now, even slower than normal due to Covid, but I think everyone is slow at the moment.

Thanks for hitting the thread!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    Upper Deck ePack

@krunchtyme wish I had pre-1970 only have current cards I'm looking to submit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@oilers90

OK. I'll hit you when we go down that road. I'm guessing next quarter PSA will do a football and Hockey special since they did Basketball and Baseball this quarter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    Upper Deck ePack

@oilers90

OK. I'll hit you when we go down that road. I'm guessing next quarter PSA will do a football and Hockey special since they did Basketball and Baseball this quarter.

Please do :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234