Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Graded Cards (attempt to locate who collects them)

If you collect any graded cards please respond to thread in the link

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...2#post14902992

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

OK everyone... I re-uped my PSA account. I If you send in a ton (100 cards) you can knock the price to $10 a card. I will see if any one is interested and if we can get to 100 cards, I'll send in an order...

Not likely, but I'm willing to try.

Side note: Just sent in 25 Jordans, so we will see how that goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I mentioned in the other thread that I would be very interested in joining a bulk submission and that I am sure I have at least 50 cards to send in. That would get us half way to the 100 minimum needed. It would probably be better if more joined cause even at $10 a card, 50 cards would be $500 just in submission fees alone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @Bluddsport See eppiccollector's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have cards I can add. Not exactly sure with the specifics are for this but I'd be happy to throw in about 25 cards at $10 a piece to be graded. I know I'm not well known Trader here or anything but I'd be more than happy to get in on some action and I play no games. I could do more but I'll just go with 25 for now. I can have the cards packaged up and ready after Wednesday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

So...... my apologies but unfortunately I think I am backing out of this group submission before it even begins. I have been gathering and buying many cards to submit for my Set Registry sets. Turns out I am well over the 100 cards needed for a bulk submission. Rather than have to deal with making sure the submitter gets paid, send them my cards, they have to ship my cards back to me once they are returned to them. It’s going to just be easier to do it all my self. Obviously I am not ready to do this. (Mostly financially because this is going to be around or over $1k just to have the cards graded)

I might still be interested in sending 10 cards or so for the group submission if this does gain steam.

How about a graded cards conversation??? What’s everyone’s PSA name if you want to share your collection? I am FIREROB52 if anyone wants to take a look and perhaps leave a comment so I can get that set registry medal I would appreciate that. All my sets are Mike Singletary (Three different) and Chicago Bears such as Bears Hall Of Fame and All Pro and Probowl and First Round Draft picks or 85 and 86 Topps sets etc.