SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Wal-Mart Playbook Blaster

Hello I purchased a Blaster box of Playbook from Wal-mart which is amazing in itself because the shelves have been completely empty since the Covid problem arose but today there was one single box of cards and it was this Playbook Blaster. Pulled out the first pack and opened it and this was what was in it... Probably best single pack retail pull I've had in several years. What do you think?
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

FLICKR LINK Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice thanks for sharing
    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

You were just lucky to find anything to open right now! My Wal Mart is completely bare except for a couple packs of Score. It's insane!

Great break as well. I bought 2 of these and just got a jersey in each one, so nice to hit an auto!

People are hoarding baseball and basketball this year... I hope it's not the same with football.
    [-- 965 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pull!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Football Manager

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @Grampie11 See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Very very nice pull and our WalMart is bare! Thanks for sharing!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Adley Rutschman and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor
    Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Yeah I would imagine the bare shelves at the wal-mart is a nationwide problem which is fine I mostly buy hobby and the brands I collect drop late in the year so it works out ok for me but that's just me I know a lot of people almost have to shop the wal-mart/Target scene because most brick and mortar shops are closed thankfully I have a good one in my town but I feel for the people who buy wal-mart and target's they are bare and it doesn't look like they're in any rush to restock any time soon.