Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

You might be thinking about Carli Lloyd

Pro soccer player who drilled a 55 yard field goal in a Ravens-Eagles joint practice

SCF Rewards
    Country

The cut down on draft rounds by baseball is really stupid. I think I posted a thread about it or posted in a thread about it when it was announced on here. Albert Pujols was drafted in the 13th round in the 1999 draft so I really don't see how she would get drafted in only 5 rounds. But I could see some teams stupid enough to pull a publicity stunt by drafting her. The Mets would top the list as they are one of the worst run teams in sports, Theo with the Cubs would be a prime candidate to pick here, and the Red Sox owners drafting her and having ESPN praise them 24/7 would make them a choice landing stpo for her too.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

someone's already pointed out that she wasn't even the best player on her team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12