Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears NULL

Buying autographed memorabilia

Let me preface this by saying my collecting philosophy pertaining to autographs is I want to had the item to the player, interact with the player and watch them sign my item. So I as get back into the hobby and the players i like to collect don't participate in card shows or no longer living. What are the reputable companies out there that sell autographed memorabilia. I've never purchased an autograph through the mail or at a show so this is new territory for me. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanx
    Texbear
    Bear Down

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

@texbear

Hello friend, welcome to SCF! As far as reputable companies, I know that comc.com lists professional or certified items, so buy with confidence. I like autographsforsale.com, they are reputable as well. Try the ttm manager on here, many players sign for free!

Hope that helps, God bless!

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears NULL

Thanks Kevin, I like your quote.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Thanks Kevin, I like your quote.

Thank you friend, it is so true, just the foundation of life!