Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A nice hockey mail day using SCF TTM.

If your ever looking for some nice cards from a 7 time Stanley Cup winner feel free to check out the TTM forum with tons of addresses:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scfttmm/ttmm/welcome

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Cool autos! Thank you for sharing!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great feature of the site for sure - something that we can probably all benefit from at some point. Seems like there's a lot of retired players signing for fans TTM during the pandemic. Great way to add to your collection.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well done!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Thans for sharing awesome stuff

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I do my own fair share of TTM requests.... mostly players you've never heard of, lol.

One thing I will mention: In some of the autograph groups I'm in, SCF's TTM is often mentioned. There's people that come to SCF just for the TTM manager, and don't use the forums.

If this kind of collecting is of interest to you, it's a great resource.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@30ranfordfan that is where i started back into TTM the information there is amazing

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just out of curiousity, is anybody sending to current players c/o their team address during the pandemic? Any results?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do my own fair share of TTM requests.... mostly players you've never heard of, lol.

One thing I will mention: In some of the autograph groups I'm in, SCF's TTM is often mentioned. There's people that come to SCF just for the TTM manager, and don't use the forums.

If this kind of collecting is of interest to you, it's a great resource.

I think it the 2nd biggest hit for traffic TTM (Thru the mail) the number one being sport card forum (go figure). I think the Ttm is about 30 percent of the site traffic.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Thanks guys, glad you checked out my video!

I haven't mailed via any teams at all in any sport since the pandemic started-- just home addresses and a few business addresses. Even during normal times, my mailing via teams has been very limited. Unfortunately, active players don't sign like they used to. When I first dabbled in TTMing (20+ years ago now!), I managed to get Joe Thornton, Guy Lafleur, Maurice and Henri Richard, Gordie Howe, Mario Lemieux, Jaromir Jagr, Ron Francis, Brett Hull, Pavel Bure, and Alexander Mogilny all back, and all sent via teams. Currently, good luck on getting names of any sort of stature back. Paul Stastny in the 2018-19 season was the only one I've tried besides a few coaches and front office types. Trying and failing on cards of Mason Raymond and Alex Tanguay, and on large photos to half the Florida Panthers from 2014-2017 really soured me on mailing via teams unless I'm really certain a guy will sign.

Hockey players have earned the title of the best signers in the four major sports, but they've been falling off a lot over the last decade or two. They're #3 on my list behind 80s and 90s indoor soccer players and any era of Nascar drivers.

I have enough stamps right now to go cranking out a good 50-70 requests. I'll probably put a few hockey ones in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast