Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

May all your May maildays bring you PC joy!

In times of turmoil, in times like these, it's good to still have the ability to escape the desolation of the pandemic and enjoy our hobby. I had a few pretty good maildays in May, and there's a couple of others that are sitting in Redmond, WA, awaiting my next COMC release.

Let's get to it!

Kicking things off with a nice insert from The Cup, here's KK!
    2018-19 The Cup Rookie Class of 2019 #2019JK Jesperi Kotkaniemi

A somewhat random Habs GU piece from a "mystery swap" with a guy.

2014-15 Black Diamond Dual Jersey #LBBRPT Pierre Turgeon

Here's a cool Team Canada Max Domi / Connor McDavid dual jersey. This puts me up 2-0 on @30ranfordfan for McDavid GU's. LOL

2015 Upper Deck Team Canada Juniors Jersey Dual #TCDMD Connor McDavid/Max Domi

Continuing along the Team Canada train, one of my side projects is trying to get an auto (IP, TTM or otherwise) of each member of the Team Canada World Juniors roster. I've added three more guys to that collection this month, with Jared McIsaac, Joe Veleno, and Jamie Drysdale added to the mix in card form.

It wouldn't be a month without Carey, and this was a pretty good one. There's one that didn't arrive - mail is pretty slow these days but I was really hoping to show it off. Oh well, next time.

2018-19 Engrained Remnants #RCP Carey Price

2013-14 Dominion Jersey #46 Carey Price

2010-11 Dominion Strapping Lads #3 Carey Price

The youth movement makes an appearance!

2019-20 SPx Shadow Box #SRP Ryan Poehling

2019-20 Credentials #60 Cayden Primeau

2019-20 Credentials Debut Ticket Access Acetate #RTA22 Nick Suzuki

And lastly, I'm now something of a Dale Weise collector. Not only is he a real jam-up guy, but I've also got a very cool piece incoming which has started all this. Cards for now, separate show & tell later. :)

2015-16 O-Pee-Chee Red Border #488 Dale Weise

2015-16 O-Pee-Chee Rainbow Foil Black #488 Dale Weise

2015-16 Upper Deck Exclusives #353 Dale Weise

Sadly the big one didn't make it before the weekend, so that'll get saved until June. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

Thanks for popping in - if you have any Habs Weise stuff, drop me a PM. And of course I'm always happy to look at your other Canadiens that may find a home in my PC
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Dude, very nice. That Price stick piece is sooooooooooo sweet. Gorgeous cards.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Amazing