Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Any news yet on when this will be fixed? It's tough to make trades/sales when my inventory list doesn't work.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

No or else I would have posted.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the update!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@CoolHandLuke is there any status update of any kind? Even an approx eta for if/when it will be fixed? I hate to be pain in the *** but I saw you mention in the other thread that it's possible the IM app might have to be closed? If that's true then it would be nice to know so that I can get a start on finding a new IM system so that I can resume trading/selling.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Sorry Dave, this one is out of my control. I would refer you to the new GM and or the new owner.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

Sorry Dave, this one is out of my control. I would refer you to the new GM and or the new owner.

Ok thanks @CoolHandLuke
    @Shaggy @lil5up3rman can either of you provide a status update for the IM? Myself and many others are anxiously awaiting news, and I saw mention in another thread now that the IM may have to be shut down (if I understood that post correctly). If it's a long term or permanent issue, it would be nice to know so the search for other IM options can begin.
    Last edited by DaveS; 06-07-2020 at 02:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

@doniceage how about you? It's been over a week now and nobody seems to want or be able to give any update on the status of the IM. I've already started building my IM database elsewhere but am still holding out some hope that things will get sorted out here.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@doniceage how about you? It's been over a week now and nobody seems to want or be able to give any update on the status of the IM. I've already started building my IM database elsewhere but am still holding out some hope that things will get sorted out here.

Dave,
    Not sure if you remember Dirty Harry? He was sent a e-mail by the owner to look into fixing the problem (suggested by Luc). Like Luc said it is all in the hands of the owner. I know he has every intention of fixing it as the IM is the most valuable aspect of SCF.
    @DaveS @Shaggy

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 06-08-2020 at 01:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm starting to lean towards you buddy.
    I collect Brian Urlacher mostly but I am a Chicago fan of all sports.

All photos in my inventory are taken of actual card by me.
    There will be no photos for base cards with the exception to some rookie cards.
    All inventory items are open to trade.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There does appear to be some progress on the IM front - older images are appearing to load again, which is awesome.

I know that Luc is working as hard as possible with the hosts on getting the "double vision" issue resolved for new uploads.

Patience is a virtue, folks. :)
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast