Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ya I noticed some of the images started working again about 15 minutes after my last comment. Hopefully that's a sign that the issue has been resolved but it would still be nice to receive any sort of official update. I've got a LOT of time invested in building and maintaining my inventory in the IM and would hate to see it all go to waste.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

LiquidWeb while trying to fix a inodes issue created a other issue we did not have. Most if not all images are there, they were extracted last night back into place.

Now a few files were left and all images were blurry in them. last Wednesday, when the finally understood what the initial issue was, they cleared up the server, deleting sessions files of some sort. This is when the inventory started to serve page but with the missing images.

Last Wedneday when I tested the upload of a images ended fuzzy or double exposed. Took them a few days to respond and friday someone understood the issue but took a other 48 hrs for them to actually do something. Last night they extracted the images and all images for the most part seem to be all there.

Now this monring I tested upload again and realise it's still created fuzzy images.

So I think it's because they did something, like why if they removed most files a few hundreds were still left there. So what we are attempting is to delete all images restored last night, Make sure no folder is left there and the re-extract the compress file where all images are. So in a hour the extraction should be finish. We will see if this solve the issue.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's great to hear, thanks @CoolHandLuke! Is it ok to start adding new cards/images to our inventories again or is it better to wait until it's completely resolved?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Please wait to upload images. The issue is not yet resolve.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Currently they had extracted the image in the wrong folder. Now they are working on moving them back in the correct folder. This is for inventory and storefront images. They also started to extract the OPG card images that show up when you do not have the card (yellow back) 75% done extracting.

Once they are done extracting and moving files, then we will check if we still have a upload issue. So we need to wait for the files movement to be done and then I will report what the situation is and if upload work correctly.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

Thanks @CoolHandLuke, the info is appreciated.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The members can now upload images and OPG mod should now be able to upload new release in the card database. All folders were restored. Please report any error other then missing images, see below!

Now images wise. Yesterday, we had to undo what LiquidWeb did and remove all images to re-extract them again. That fixed the fuzzy image upload and make us 100% functional. If you have any issue then please report it.

Now we have the OPG card images archive and not sure, but most, if not all images, seem to be there. This was one of the 2 compress files that LiquidWeb created.

The second file, not sure what happened when LiquidWeb created it but we extracted all we could and for the inventory, we have most images but some are missing.

I still have no numbers but I suspect around 5% from looking at my Inventory with 12,000+ images in it.

The storefront images were all gone. but only the SCF storefront as images loss as only one members has entry but no image.

To the question of :

How do I know what images of mine were lost?

Simple, the database keep a record of you having a image for a given card. Mainly we have a field that set to 1, you have a image and set to zero, you don't.
    So if you had a image and the image is not there, it will show a SCF black and white image that say no image.

when you have a no image and you upload a new image, it's possible you may have to go in your browser settings and delete just the temporary files and images. Like in Chrome, CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE will open the window to clean temporary file.keep your cookie and history, just check the temporary files and images. Then hit the F5 key to refresh any page to see the image you uploaded.

Also deleting the image will remove the no image showing and will only set the hasimage field back to zero and you won't see the no image. You can upload one later or simply upload over the no image.

Luc
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 06-10-2020 at 12:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Wow, looks like I've lost more like 11% - 13% of my images! That is like about 2,000 images I have to redo? Crazy!
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, looks like I've lost more like 11% - 13% of my images! That is like about 2,000 images I have to redo? Crazy!

Sorry to hear that about that Greg.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

That's great news, thanks @CoolHandLuke. From a quick browse, it looks like I'm missing quite a few images still too but that's ok, I'll redo the ones that were lost. Beats the heck out of having to redo all of them!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast