Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Inentory Manager & Trade Manager

There is an issue with the IM & TM currently. @Shaggy and @CoolHandLuke are looking into it and seeing what the best fix is currently. This may not be a quick fix, so please be patient with us

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Roger for the update!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Detroit Tigers NULL
    Send PayPal to tigers24/7 Member is PayPal Verified

There is an issue with the IM & TM currently. @Shaggy and @CoolHandLuke are looking into it and seeing what the best fix is currently. This may not be a quick fix, so please be patient with us

thank you i thought it was something I did!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Any update on this? @Shaggy @CoolHandLuke I noticed the IM is back up but it's brutally slow and no images are loading.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Update on the situation. a script is working to remove session files not needed.This is why page are served but slow to respond. Could take a few hours before it over running to delete files.

Please be patient and all should work fine very soon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the update @CoolHandLuke

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the update!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

Well, it's loading up quickly today but still no images. Hopefully it's still being worked on and we didn't lose all the pictures we've uploaded?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

We are working with our Host. Now yesterday I killed a script that did reduce inodes and make the server working normal. But the images are not all showing up. Not sure if it's all but I do still see a few, maybe because I had a copy in the cache.

Now we are trying to get someone to respond. When a shift ends it take time to get services. Not sure if covid is playing a role, but could be.

Now I think all images are still there as I just did a space check on the disk space and is where it was prior. So seem like it more a file permission issue. Not a Linux Guru but if we have a app under a certain user, if the files you try to access lost your user permissions then for the application, the file does not exist like if it was deleted.but is there, You simply can't access it.

If this is the case then it can be fix. How long, I have no idea and the host need to respond and now I hear bird singing... We have encountered this in the past and never lost any files. So I hope this is what is going on.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

Thanks for the explanation @CoolHandLuke

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast