Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey everyone, Just launched Episode 3 which is availible on your podcast streaming platform of choice. I really appreciate all of the positive support this podcast has been given since the launch. You messages of support and continued encouragement has not gone unnoticed.

This episode features our very first guest that a lot of you know, and that is Jeremy Lee of H.I and Sports Cards Live (YouTube) and features some great hockey card discussion along with some news about the upcoming Virtual Expo later this month.

I'll link our YouTube below, but you can just search up 'Center Ice Cardcast' on Apple, Spotify, Google Podcasts, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7m...H5QGLgE3_Xowgg

Thanks guys!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Alright.... so it's been awhile since I've updated this thread! We have just launched Episode number 9! If you are a current, former, or potential player collector, you're going to want to tune into this episode. It was a very fun discussion with some great topics. Feel free to give us a listen! We can be found on Apple, Google, Spofity, and YouTube! Click any of the links below for our recents episodes:

Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Listen on Spotify | Listen on YouTube

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions New York Yankees Washington Capitals
    Twitter: @@VamosCards See jmc_70's Items on eBay Instagram: Upper Deck ePack

I see you guys sliding into Zeeree's mail vids!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

i'll have to add this to my podcast list to listen to at work

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

I see you guys sliding into Zeeree's mail vids!

Haha, thank you for noticing! That was Eric's idea to bring the Podcast some initial exposure since we are still new. Glad to see it was noticed!

i'll have to add this to my podcast list to listen to at work

Thanks, Scott!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Ffffffffffffffffffrickin Daniel Alfredsson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Ffffffffffffffffffrickin Daniel Alfredsson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious!

Okay, so our recent podcast just released and it's all about Alexis Lafreniere's hobby impact with the Rangers and we also discussed what his Upper Deck Series 1 Young Guns might look like. This episode has been fairly popular so far. Check it out!

Last edited by creasecollector; 08-21-2020 at 11:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See J-po777's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Nice work you guys, I’ve really been enjoying it - you two have a nice flow and your passion really comes through. Keep it up!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Nice work you guys, I’ve really been enjoying it - you two have a nice flow and your passion really comes through. Keep it up!

Thank you! We will be recording our newest episode this week! Most-likely tomorrow.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Episode # 12 is now live! This week we discussed if hockey card collecting, a 'Kids' Hobby' is for kids anymore? The traction on this episode has been great so far, so I'd appreciate everyone to check it out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast