Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey guys, just want to update you all on a very special Episode that we just released. This weekend were were able to secure Dr. Brian Price of President's Choice Trading Cards (And Formerly ITG) for an in-depth interview looking into his career in the hobby up until this point. We also discussed his recent President's Choice Game-Used release, along with many other topics.

As a collector for many years, this was a very cool moment for me! I hope you all enjoy listening to Dr. Price's experiences and stories as much as I did!

Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Listen on Spotify | Listen on YouTube

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great job on the latest edition of the podcast, guys. Really enjoyed the review on Team Canada Juniors (going to crack a box today, actually) and the discussion around what happens when a guy changes teams. We've all experienced at some point a fan favourite on our team getting traded, and all of a sudden those cards just aren't as pretty as they were once. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great job on the latest edition of the podcast, guys. Really enjoyed the review on Team Canada Juniors (going to crack a box today, actually) and the discussion around what happens when a guy changes teams. We've all experienced at some point a fan favourite on our team getting traded, and all of a sudden those cards just aren't as pretty as they were once. LOL

You know it! Episode # 16 was a fun one, especially since it's a key topic that a lot of collectors have been involved with over the course of their collecting "careers". When a player you enjoy switches teams: It can make or break a collection.

As always, for those who'd like to give our podcast a listen, we're availible on on the main platforms hyperlinked below.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks everyone for the continued support with out podcast. Gaining a lot of traction!

So.... I passed up a 1966 Topps Bobby Orr Rookie card.... for free. What's your biggest regret as a card collector? We talked all about ours on Episode 18 of the Podcast!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

On Episode 20 we interviewed Billy Celio, the Product Manager who build 20-21 Upper Deck Series 1. Lot's of good stuff in here:

Thanks for tuning in as always!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

So why were the UD Chronology Volume 2 Letterman cards so different from Volume 1?

To answer this question directly, we sat down to discuss this issue with an Upper Deck Employee on Episode 21 of the podcast! You can find that key portion of the podcast at minute 40:50.

We also broke some Series 1 trying to hunt for a Lafreniere Young Guns! As always, this episode can be found on your podcast platform of choice. Enjoy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

For Episode 22, we branched out this week by trying something new on the podcast by having our very first Super Collector featured episode! We invited @tkmullin to come on the show and discuss his legendary Marc-Andre Fleury collection (5000+ cards!), which can be viewed at marcandrefleurycards.com

We also discussed the 2 Wayne Gretzky Record-Setting Rookie cards which sold for over 2 Million Dollars!

You can listen to Episode 22 on YouTube, or your podcast platform of choice:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from the Center Ice Card Cast Podcast! As this year slowly comes to a close, I wanted to thank everyone on welcoming this hockey card podcast onto the scene with open arms! We may have 1 more episode planned before the end of the year, but we have a lot of fun things planned for 2021 as we continue to build this podcast up and move things forward.

Last edited by creasecollector; 12-25-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

As 2020 FINALLY comes to a close, we created a Year in Review Episode and counted down our top 10 pickups this year.

We also took the time to discuss the age-old question in the hobby: What is a 'Super Collector' ?

You can listen to Episode 23 on YouTube (preffered, since we show scans of the cards in the video), or your podcast platform of choice:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Hey all,

We just recorded Episode 24 ....... The Graded card episode! Lots a discussion here on a fun topic. Very relevant in the hobby right now with Graded cards being ALL the rage right now. Links below:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast