Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thumbs up Introducing the Center Ice Card Cast, the Hockey Card Podcast

Hello everyone, hope this finds you safe and healthy.

This announcement has been a long time coming, but today is the day to announce the news! A hobby friend and are starting a podcast devoted to hockey cards, and hockey cards only!

This was a project we've had in mind for a while, and with some added free time, we figured now was the right time to get it going.Center Ice Card Cast will touch on a number of aspects of the hockey card hobby. We will break down relevant hobby news, review new products, share experiences of our own, and invite guests on to share about their experiences in the hobby.

Generally speaking, the podcast will have a new episode biweekly, but that may change if warranted.We currently have our first three episodes planned, which will be the following:

Pilot episode (Sometime in the next couple days): Introduction of the podcast and ourselves and previewing future episodes
    Second episode (Likely in a week or so): Previewing the Virtual Expo and reviewing SP Authentic
    Third episode (mid-June): Jeremy Lee of Hobby Insider and Sports Cards Live will join us to discuss a number of topics.

Center Ice Card Cast can be found on the following social media platforms:

Facebook: Center Ice Card Cast
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC
    Instagram: CenterIceCardCast

We can also be reached via email at [email protected].

Though not confirmed at this time, we plan to have our episodes available for listening though iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and other sources for listening to podcasts. Just search for Center Ice Card Cast and you should be able to find it (once the first episode has been published).

If you know the first episode is live and you cannot find it on your favorite podcast platform, please let us know as soon as possible so we can address that.

Additionally, we would like for the podcast to be interactive. We want to provide content you want to listen to. If you have ideas for an episode, whether that be a topic or guest, please feel free to let us know using any of the methods listed above.

We will likely also be asking a takeaway question at the end of each episode, which will also be posted on our platforms and potentially on forums as well. Again, we want for the podcast to be interactive, so please do not hesitate to get involved!

We are very excited about this and hope you find listening to be worthwhile. We would greatly appreciate if you followed our social media accounts and subscribe to the podcast once it is live!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

First episode of this podcast has been recorded. We will be editing it and posting it up in a day or so! Stay tuned. :)

If anyone has any suggestions for this hockey card podcast, please let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Look forward to seeing it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Most excellent!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Look forward to seeing it

Thanks guys! @camsue @Rraincock

It's time! Our first episode is live on YouTube and Spotify! It should appear on podcast platforms like iTunes and Google Play soon, but likely not until tomorrow or maybe Thursday or Friday depending on quickly the approval process happens.

So, in the meantime, please feel free to check out our first episode on YouTube and Spotify by searching for Center Ice Card Cast! We would appreciate if you subscribe as well.

Additionally, as you will hear in the episode, we want the podcast to be interactive with collectors. So, please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas for the podcast. Have a certain topic you want to hear about? Dying to hear from a certain guest about the hobby? Let us know!

Enjoy the first episode!

Any feedback is appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Sorry i missed it live my work schedule has been beyond normal. Did enjoy the podcast will be tuning in via youtube . Very nice job

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Sorry i missed it live my work schedule has been beyond normal. Did enjoy the podcast will be tuning in via youtube . Very nice job

Thank you for listening! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Good first episode guys. Looking forward to hearing more

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Good first episode guys. Looking forward to hearing more

Thank you!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

For anyone wondering, Episode # 2 of our Podcast is now Live on YouTube and the major podcast platforms (Apple, Spotify, Google, etc)

Episode #2 YouTube Link:

Also, here's the link to the popular Apple Podcasts App (since I assume there are a lot of iPhone users here):https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcas...t/id1516522160

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast