Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

In Episode 25, we invited Dr. Brian Price onto the show once again to talk about The Vezina Collection, a 2-card memorabilia boxed product built around Georges Vezina. As some of you already know, this is probably the best boxed product of all-time when it comes to hockey cards.

It was a blast talking with Dr. Price about how he acquired the Vezina memorabilia, the contents of his newest product, and much more. We also broke two boxes and pulled some incredible cards.

Episode 25 is now on all podcast platforms:

Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Listen on Spotify | Listen on YouTube

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This week on the podcast .... we're talking about card storage. A lot of you guys will probably hate the way I store mine haha.

Anyways, enjoy Episode 26 ! Links to the podcast are linked below:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Hey all,We're doing our very first live streamed Episode of the podcast tonight, as we will be breaking a case of 2020-21 ITGU with a Leaf Employee on Facebook Live starting at 6PM EST.

https://www.facebook.com/CenterIceCardCast

Thanks, hope to see some of you there !

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The hockey card podcast is still going strong!

We'll be going Live on Facebook tonight for Episode # 33 with Upper Deck's very own Chris Carlin!

Here's a link to our Facebook Page where we will be streaming tonight:

https://www.facebook.com/CenterIceCardCast

Edit: The Live stream will now be at 7:00 PM EST!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 04-30-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

This week on the podcast, we spoke about the best of the worst: The Biggest Hobby Busts.

Anyways, enjoy Episode 37 ! This was a fun one. Links to the podcast are linked below:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Hey everyone! The Podcast is still going strong (over 50 episodes now) and Episode # 54 will be Live with a sweet 2003-04 Topps Pristine Hockey box break.

We will be hosting the Live episode on Facebook next Tuesday (Feb. 15th) at 7:00PM EST. Hope to see some of you there!

https://www.facebook.com/CenterIceCardCast/

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

It's been a while since i've posted on this thread, but I just wanted to let everyone know about Episode 63, as we sat down with Dr. Brian Price to take a look at some great cards he's made with President's Choice Trading Cards over the past few years.

To watch, please click the link below to watch the YouTube video. The episode will be uploaded across all podcast platforms shorty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234