Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you and correct, to confuse you again I also got a gold or maybe it’s silver on the way numbered to 15 I’ll post once it arrives. So far I have missed out on two different blues numbered to 5. Unless they get re-listed my opportunity is fading on that card. One was a decent price but I waited too long to accept the sellers offer.

Thank you everyone else. I’m very passionate about my Singletary collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the post when they come in! You would think Gold and silver would be more limited than red and green. Either way, regardless of number the patches look great!

Your passion shines through your posts!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Once I get through these stacks and check them off my check list and figure out what I haven’t posted on here, I got quite a few to show. Prob not going to post pics of them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking forward to seeing what gems you got in there! If that card on top is any indication, it's gonna be amazing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Parkerplenty; 06-19-2021 at 10:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not going to list out each card pictured. My apologies for posting pictures of some cards that where previously posted. I just now got to marking these off my checklist. I am not posting pics of all the additions but most. I think I checked off over 60 new cards 18 more autographs and 8 new 1/1’s. Most of these will be from the same year in each picture

2005 and yes, that is a Monopoly game card

2006 Ultimate Loyalty #/25

2007 Donruss Leaf Limited #/100, #/50, #/25

2012 Tristar Signature Cuts and 2014 Immaculate

2016 the Black Gold card completed the rainbow for that card.

And 2021

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Absolutely amazing additions!!

Have you found that more people are going after the same cards you want? It would be easy, I suppose, since Singletary is a legend, but I am finding that more people are bidding on Stepfan Taylor cards and, frankly, it irks me lol!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely amazing additions!!

Have you found that more people are going after the same cards you want? It would be easy, I suppose, since Singletary is a legend, but I am finding that more people are bidding on Stepfan Taylor cards and, frankly, it irks me lol!!!

Thank you

Yes, it seems I am bidding against more and more people than in the recent past. Used to be able to leave the Buy It Now cards in my watchlist until payday rolled around. Now they are getting snatched up quicker. But the real irksome problem is, seeing so many cards get re-listed by the new owner a week or two later and at a much much higher price. Especially the lower numbered cards. At one time it wasn’t uncommon to get a low numbered serial numbered card say #/10 or shorter printed for $10-$25 assuming no auto or memorabilia. I would usually pay close to $100 and maybe a little more for some of my 1/1’s. Now these “investors” are buying them up and asking in the ball park of $1k and I can’t afford that yet they never sell. Not all that many collectors of Singletary out there. So it’s not exactly a great investment on these “investors” part. I’ll just have to wait them out until they realize that and just want their money back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beautiful pickups man! That was a treasure chest of Singletary cards!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you ParkerPlenty

Two more.

2020 Flawless Star Swatch Signatures #/5

2021 Score Purple.

For those at home keeping track

1,117 Different cards
    332 Different Autographed cards
    70-64 One of One Cards (depending what you count and don’t count as mentioned near the beginning of this post).

I probably need to re-inventory my collection and make sure those numbers are up to date. I added a bunch of 2020 cards before I had an accurate updated checklist to work with.

I definitely need to update my list/count of total Singletary cards that where made.

My last count/list of cards minus the 1/1’s there was a total of
    That would put me at 73% complete.
    I think a more accurate number is closer to
    1,600 or so.
    Lots and lots of cards from 2020 I’m still chasing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Beautiful stuff as always! Love seeing it all! Go Bears!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

2017 Phoenix Power Surge #/25
    2006 Leaf Limited Hardware #/89 with a piece of game used helmet shell. Love the oddness of having a piece of helmet instead of the usual jersey swatch. Only have one other card with this and also have a card with a slice of face mask bars.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast