Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

@BlackDiam0nd66

Thanks!!

Singletary is really my main and only collection. I have twin boys named after Walter Payton and George Halas so I will pick up a few of those cards or items when I find them. Especially Halas stuff since it’s not as common to find and my sons first name is Halas. He gets really excited to see George Halas stuff. Every once in a while a particular card will catch my attention of another Bear. I also recently started gathering key Bear rookie graded cards or cards to eventually send off for grading for a PSA Set Registry (Bears in Hall Of Fame and another list called All Time Bears).

Aww man. Wish I would have seen that on tv. I have seen it numerous times but it never gets old. I have been watching a lot of A Football Life and been fortunate to catch the Walter Payton and Singletary episodes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Monday’s mail brings SILVER & GOLD!!!

bottom row

2017 Impeccable HOF 9/15 with 1 Troy Ounce .999 Pure Silver
    1993 Action Packed All Madden 24k Gold. This I have been looking for for a while.

Top Row

2015 NT Treasured Defenders 49/49
    2013 Leaf Best Of Football 1/1 Sketch Card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today’s new addition and replacement of my smashed 1995 Burger King Sports Illustrated cup.

2009 Upper Deck Heroes Purple 3/10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Slow weekend and only one new card. Spent some time sorting through cards to send in for grading as part of the Mike Singletary PSA Registry. I’m getting close to sending in some cards for my first time. Just need to pay that money to join the membership thing. That and figure out and narrow it down to only 15 cards.

2017 Majestic Icons 6/20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

That icons card is awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday’s mail, starting at top left going clock wise

2009 SPX shadow box proof (I like my odd ball stuff)
    2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings Gold 81/100
    2015 Topps Supreme w Gale Sayers auto 33/35
    2018 Majestic Hall of Fame Decent with Dan Hampton auto 2/10

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

Nice Collection. Wish I could have as many as you! xD

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Collection. Wish I could have as many as you! xD

Thanks! As far as you getting those kinds of numbers... it won’t take you as long as you think. Considering all in your PC are current players and I am sure there are several hundred cards of each of them made this year alone. My guy retired almost 30 years ago and this year he has over 200 cards on my master list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to show case some more favorites. This is from

2015 Topps Diamond

Unfortunately these cards just don’t photograph well because in person they are just beautiful! Probably doesn’t help they are in scratched up cases and baggies. I love the different colored autos in Blue, Silver, Gold and Purple paint pens. Also the shimmering colors when you turn it just right in the light. Still looking for several of these to complete the set. I think there is like three or four different cards in each paint colored auto. If I remember right I might have all of the patch autos. Maybe there is a gold 1/1 I am missing. Have to check the list to be sure

(Edit to add correct information). There is actually six different cards in each color ink that corresponds to the serial numbering gold ink=1/1 blue ink=X/5 etc. Obviously I am missing a bunch of these cards. Some have been very expensive to acquire and some have been surprisingly cheap. Just depends on which way the wind is blowing. As far as the GU patch autos I am actually missing two different gold 1/1’s and a green numbered to 5

Last edited by FireRob; 06-16-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast