Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sick!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

2020 Flawless Star Swatch Signature 2/3

2019 Majestic Mystic Marks 2/2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got lucky and Scored with my wife today!!! Ya baby

She took care of me real good.

While grocery shopping happened to realize she was in the check out line next to the cards and she checked to see if they had Pokémon for the kids and noticed these four packs on the shelf and got them all for me.

Yes it’s only Score football but it’s packs and as we all know is getting hard to come by. I’m thrilled.

Yes I know it’s not Singletary but I didn’t want to start a whole new post just to share I got four packs of cards. But I am proud of my wife and wanted to brag about her for a second

Fingers crossed for a Justin Fields? Won’t know for two weeks. Studying for a test and don’t have the time to devote to opening these which leads to putting on penny sleeves which leads to sorting which leads to making a checklist. The suspense is going to be hard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Parkerplenty. I know it’s not a CK7 but I can’t help but think of your cards when I look at this one. Guess it’s just because of the San Fran colors and not something I’m used to seeing in a Singletary card and I just associate it with all your cards I have looked and and it’s burned in my memory

2020 Contenders #/10

I'm sure its the San Francisco colors that do it. I almost forget that Singletary coached there. It would be nice if he got another HC gig.

Both of the new cards ( the Flawless Jersey auto and the Mystic auto) have alot of eye-appeal!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (31)
    Country
    Navy
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Jayhawks Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @pudge27t See arkcitystandup's Items on eBay Instagram:

2020 Contenders #/10

DOPE!!! Such a sweet addition!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another 2020 Flawless Star Swatch Signature Red/Ruby what ever color their calling it 8/10. Got another on the way that’s #/15. Getting close on this Rainbow. Missed out on a #/5

And a Sketch card to add to the odd ball part of the collection

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice nice cards Rob and thanks again for sharing, love the Flawless Signatures!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

nice , collection,
    Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome pickups man! I had to scroll back because I thought you had just recently posted that Flawless. But its different green and red ( one/5, and this one /10, ). Both have really nice patches!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome pickups man! I had to scroll back because I thought you had just recently posted that Flawless. But its different green and red ( one/5, and this one /10, ). Both have really nice patches!

Thank you and correct, to confuse you again I also got a gold or maybe it’s silver on the way numbered to 15 I’ll post once it arrives. So far I have missed out on two different blues numbered to 5. Unless they get re-listed my opportunity is fading on that card. One was a decent price but I waited too long to accept the sellers offer.

Thank you everyone else. I’m very passionate about my Singletary collection.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast