Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NBA star J.R. Smith caught on camera beating a protestor who broke his car window

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-window.html

NBA basketball star J.R. Smith has been caught on video beating up a person he claimed vandalized his truck and smashed its windows during police brutality protests in Los Angeles over the weekend.

The 34-year-old former Cleveland Cavaliers player was filmed repeatedly kicking a person on the street crumpled on the ground with protesters carrying posters shouting for him to stop in the background.

Smith, who is 6’6 and 225 pounds, shared a video on Instagram Saturday morning explaining his attack before video of it emerged, claiming a white male had broken the window of his truck in the Fairfax area, according to TMZ.

In the harrowing clip Smith is seen in a gray hoodie and black pants kicking the person in the head and gut at least four times as someone films on their phone.

The person finally is able to get up and run way as a protester is heard yelling, 'stop, please stop!'

The victim is believed to have been apart of the protests in Los Angeles against the police killing of black man George Floyd in Minneapolis on Monday, that turned violent.

Smith said in his clarifying video: 'One of these *censored* white boys didn’t know where he was going and broke my *censored* window in my truck.'

'Broke my *censored*. This was a residential area. No stores over here. None of that *censored*. Broke my window, I chased him down and whooped his *censored*,' he said nodding, noting that his car was located nowhere near where protesters were looting stores and destroying buildings.

Smith said he was releasing his video to make sure the public knew his side of the story before jumping to judgement, stressing the attack was not motivated by race or the protests.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Star"?
    LOL