Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Panini Redemption

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Orioles
    See coolsharkymd's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I can't believe it.... I got an email yesterday that it finally shipped! Lol

Will post a pic when it arrives on Thursday, which will be 8 months to the day since I submitted it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Awesome!!! I have five different cards I am waiting on. These are the first I have ever tried to redeem.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I can't believe it.... I got an email yesterday that it finally shipped! Lol

Will post a pic when it arrives on Thursday, which will be 8 months to the day since I submitted it.

Did you get it?

I got an email on Sept 14th that my one redemption was ready, and a tracking number for FedEx. That page told me to expect it Sept 16th.

But Panini STILL hasn't gotten the package to FedEx, and the page now only tells me that a label has been created, but they cannot update the expected delivery date until they receive the package.

Panini sent me the email, but never sent the card.

A recording answers the phone and nobody responds to emails.Tthe Customer Service phone number puts you on hold, and then comes back and tells you the person you are waiting for has not set up their voicemail account, and "Goodbye!".

And they hang up on you.

Hoping you have better luck than I am with this.
    Last edited by JWinn; 10-08-2020 at 03:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Did you get it?

I got an email on Sept 14th that my one redemption was ready, and a tracking number for FedEx. That page told me to expect it Sept 16th.

But Panini STILL hasn't gotten the package to FedEx, and the page now only tells me that a label has been created, but they cannot update the expected delivery date until they receive the package.

Panini sent me the email, but never sent the card.

A recording answers the phone and nobody responds to emails.Tthe Customer Service phone number puts you on hold, and then comes back and tells you the person you are waiting for has not set up their voicemail account, and "Goodbye!".

And they hang up on you.

Hoping you have better luck than I am with this.

Nope lol... But FedEx did send me a text notification this morning that delivery was rescheduled for Monday. I looked at the tracking, and it was actually received by FedEx yesterday, only 2 days after receiving shipment information.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Nope lol... But FedEx did send me a text notification this morning that delivery was rescheduled for Monday. I looked at the tracking, and it was actually received by FedEx yesterday, only 2 days after receiving shipment information.

That's more progress than I got! lol

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Cincinnati Reds Marshall Thundering Herd

I waited for FOUR years for one to come...I had completely forgotten about it to be honest.. Last week I got an email saying your product has been shipped,,, and it showed up..and it was the right card, couldn't believe it... I guess four years was par for the course for this cardSG.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Arrived today. Looks pretty sweet. Will post a pic later!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I waited for FOUR years for one to come...I had completely forgotten about it to be honest.. Last week I got an email saying your product has been shipped,,, and it showed up..and it was the right card, couldn't believe it... I guess four years was par for the course for this cardSG.jpg

Love that card!!! Worth the wait!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Wow!

Signed one very impressed, and frustrated collector.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast