Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panini Redemption

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Orioles
    See coolsharkymd's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Panini Redemption

Panini emailed me today that 120 days is up on this one. Not sure of the timeframes nowadays but does anyone think I should extend it or take the points? I'm leaning towards replacement but not sure what they'd offer. 🤔

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @Bluddsport See eppiccollector's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yeah you seem to be very lucky. I can't even get in touch with anyone there and I have a Redemption for a Drew Locke quad Auto from Panini One and a 2019 Score redemption from over a year a go for Tyreek Hill. Any contact information for anyone at panini would be awesome

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Yeah you seem to be very lucky. I can't even get in touch with anyone there and I have a Redemption for a Drew Locke quad Auto from Panini One and a 2019 Score redemption from over a year a go for Tyreek Hill. Any contact information for anyone at panini would be awesome

It was just an automated email because it had been 120 days and I put that as my limit. So when I log in it asks if I want to keep waiting, request a replacement (usually a similar valued card), or get points for it. I saw that someone had luck with emailing them on 6/3 and the rep responded that they had been closed for 9 weeks and likely closed for 2 more weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was just an automated email because it had been 120 days and I put that as my limit. So when I log in it asks if I want to keep waiting, request a replacement (usually a similar valued card), or get points for it. I saw that someone had luck with emailing them on 6/3 and the rep responded that they had been closed for 9 weeks and likely closed for 2 more weeks.

Wow! I can't even get a email asking me if I want to extend my Redemption time or not. That's crazy okay. But I do hope that you get your card. I just don't even know anymore what to do about this crazy Trading Company. I mean I love cards and all but when you're waiting years for a Redemption it kind of takes the fun out of it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Panini customer service has been out of their office for weeks due to Covid 19. They are scheduled to come back in on a limited basis this week but at only 25% of their regular staff. I am guessing it will take a while to catch up with what redemptions have come in while everyone was away.

As for points, I hate Panini points, never got a single card that i acutally wanted. Just use up the points to get them out of my sight or sold on this site and eBay. I would wait if it were me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Nice redemtion

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1083)
    Country

Whatever you do don't take the points!!! Should have just put that up on ebay and sold it instead of redeeming it. If I was you I'd probably extend it.
    Football-Devin Hester rc's, Derek Kinder 2009
    Brad Ziegler Wantlist Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

I'd tried selling on ebay but I listed it too late since it started going for less and less.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would wait. If you were able to actually speak to a live person you could see what you could get for a replacement, but I wouldn't let Panini pick your replacement. You will get crap if you do. Good luck.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is what I get when I try to sign in. I've changed passwords and everything. I shouldn't need them to fix this but obviously something is very wrong here. And like I said I have a pending Tyreek Hill auto from over a year ago. I wouldn't do points either tho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast