Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Been around 10 years since I owned a scanner. Use a smart phone and the free office lens app which basically turns your phone into a scanner. You don't need a fancy top of the line phone either.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
    See budler's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

My scanner broke about 1 1/2 years ago but the copier part still work so had no reason to replace it.
    OH MY I can not use my cell phone as I do not have one of them ether I'm really old school. no web site or any other places that I can put my pictures beside on my computer. Not into a lot of that type of stuff. Kind of sad for a guy that has spent a lot of his working life designing parts for computers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

1. Do you know about the Super Collector Forum? yes

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? no i use a list/lists on my computer

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? Im not sure, Im an older raider collector, i am still just very very select when comes to raider cards, i would rather collect running backs, mainly RC's, and i love parallels of RB's, older rare inserts stuff like that, so what constitutes a super collect,
    Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Any updates or news about this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

1. Do you know about the Super Collector Forum? Yes I do.

2. Do you use the SCF Inventory Manager? I do not. Unfortunately I don't have the time to really catalog all my cards. Have way too many

3. Are you interested in becoming an "SCF Super Collector"? I am actually a 3-time Super Collector. Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots. I have a lot of Bruins cards, but not sure I have enough to be considered a Super Collector. May never. We shall see. Would love to be a 4-time Super Collector!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123