Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: DeMarco Murray PC!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Celtics Cincinnati Reds
    See adme1's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

I only need the other 1/1 Tag to complete the 2017 XR Maximal Materials set! I'm interested in multiples of the /5, /10, and /25

I only need the 1/1 Platinum to complete the 2018 Majestic Regal Runners Jerseys Set

I need these to complete the 2017 National Treasures NFL Gear Combo Materials Set -

1/1 Laundry Tags
    /10 Prime Holo Gold

I still need these to complete the 2017 Immaculate Collection Dual Jerseys Set -

1/1 Tags
    /5 Prime Platinum
    /99 Base

There's on 2 to this set and I need the /99 to complete the 2017 Certified Cuts Contemporaries Dual Memorabilia Set

I need these to complete the 2017 Unparalleled Perfect Pairs Dual Jerseys Set -

1/1 Gold Tags
    /25 Blue

I need these to complete the 2017 Illusions Legacies Dual Memorabilia Set -

1/1 Purple
    /5 Green
    /10 Red

I need these to complete the 2018 Illusions Legacies Triple Memorabilia Set -

1/1 Purple
    /5 Green
    /10 Red

I need these to complete the 2019 National Treasures NFL Gear Combo Materials Set -

1/1 Laundry Tags
    /99 Base
    Looking for a 1997 SkyBox Premium Rubies /50 Eric Metcalf

Super Collector of: Eric Metcalf, DeMarco Murray, Derek Anderson, Brandon Lloyd, Oshiomogho Atogwe, Thomas Jones, Sleepy Floyd, and Claudia Gadelha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here's are some random Titans autos I have. I'd be interested in any other version of either as well as doubles of either to get graded.

I only need the /25 Red to complete the 2017 Certified Cuts Modern Cuts Rainbow

I want as many 2017 Donruss Ground Force Autographs as possible in hopes for a PSA 10!

I only need the /50 Base to complete the DeMarco Murray 2017 Illusions Veteran Signs Rainbow

I still need the 1/1 Platinum and /5 Gold to complete the 2017 Panini Impeccable Indelible Ink Set

I still need the 1/1 Holo Silver and /2 Bronze to complete the 2017 Pantheon Script 1,000 Set

I completed the 2017 Pantheon Milestone Scripts Set

I need the 1/1 Gold and /5 Green to complete the 2017 Unparalleled Star Factor Autographs Rainbow

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I need these to complete the 2017 Panini Kickoff Pro Bowl Memorabilia Set -

1/1 Hyperplaid
    /5 Pyramids
    Base

I need a lot to complete the 2016 Flawless Jewels Set -

1/1 Platinum
    /5 Emerald
    /10 Sapphire
    /20 Diamond

When I first started this project I didn't pay much attention to his none Jerseys/Autos so I still need several of the 2016 Select. I have the Tri-Color, /15 Pink, and /25 Tie-Dye on the way but wouldn't mind doubles of most to get signed.

1/1 Black
    /5 Green
    /49 Copper
    Prizm
    Base

I recently completed the 2017 Panini National Convention Base Set but still need both Autographs

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Very nice sir, thats a whole lot of titans.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice sir, thats a whole lot of titans.

I gotta be getting close to all of his Titans cards right? HaHa

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

You would hope so but never know what Panini might release next lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

You would hope so but never know what Panini might release next lol.

That’s no joke. My PC guy retired almost 30 years ago and Panini put out 222 different cards with him on it in 2019 so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I gotta be getting close to all of his Titans cards right? HaHa

Assuming all the card made of him since 2016 are in a Titans uniform he has 1,320 cards made since 2016 when he joined the Titans.

sorry my screen shots didn’t post in order

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[QUOTE=FireRob;14912086]Assuming all the card made of him since 2016 are in a Titans uniform he has 1,320 cards made since 2016 when he joined the Titans.

sorry my screen shots didn’t post in order

A lot of his 2016 cards are in an Eagles uniform so that helps. I have almost 40 more non jersey/auto cards coming in the mail as well as several more that still need scanned. I have a fair amount of the big ones checked off the list but some of the lower numbered base will be tricky like the /2 and /5 Spectra...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And he only has 4 2019 Titans cards so far and I only need 2.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast