Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

1964 APBA Major League BASEBALL team sets + a couple of others

On CHRISTMAS 1965 I obtained a 1964 APBA Major League BASEBALL game and set. The set included ALL twenty MLB teams. Each team had twenty player cards.[NOTE:To increase the team "lot" to 24 you had to pay "extra" to get the "other" four cards. I never bought the "extras".] A year or so later I added three "other" game team sets to my APBA baseball --- APBA's All-Time Greats, APBA's All-Time "B" Team, and ST. LOUIS CARDINALS OF 1934. Each of those also had twenty player cards. I had a lot of fun playing with them for several years. I even made up my own "teams" from them, and had the best of the best play each other. I even wrote line-ups on the back of each 1964 team pack. Some cards were used more than others, so they don't look 'new' due to usage. However, everything can be read on every card. Therefore, all can STILL be used when playing an APBA Baseball game.

I'd like to trade/sell the twenty 1964 MLB teams as a set. However, if the offer is good enough, I will break it up and trade/sell by team(s). Besides the "other" three, the 1964 set has a lot of,now, HOFer's. And, these game cards were made while those 'future HOFer's" (then) were still playing in the MLB. The "other" three teams can go one,two,or all three at a time (or with the 1964).

If trading, I'm mainly looking for: (1)gu and auto's to add to my PC of ORIOLES AND nationals --- (2) "vintage" ORIOLES (mainly 1954-1985) to add to my PC. I may consider others that will make good trade bait.

If buying, please make a reasonable offer. I accept cash,check, and postal money order.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-13-2020 at 06:30 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ---------- Anyone interested in any/all of the APBA team sets that I have available ? ------ THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time -------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal !!! ------------- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not knowing the "values",and none being in BECKETT, I "checked" "ebay",and found "values" of fifteen (15) of the twenty (20) 1964 APBA MLB teams. Eight were priced at $24.95, and seven were priced at $27.95. In addition to the "cost" there was also a shipping charge. The "original" 1964 teams had twenty four (24) players. My 1964 APBA "original" teams have twenty cards (I didn't pay extra to get the "additional" four for any team, all of the main players were in the twenty). So, with only having twenty,and not twenty four, I figured the "values" to be $20 and $22.50 (instead of $24.95 & $27.95).

The ones on "ebay" $24.95 + shipping cost were ---SENATORS,TIGERS,ANGELS,TWINS,INDIANS,CUBS,COLTS,& METS
    The ones on "ebay" $27.95 + shipping cost were --- ORIOLES,WHITE SOX,PIRATES,BRAVES,GIANTS,CARDINALS, & DODGERS
    The ones that weren't listed on "ebay" were --- YANKEES,RED SOX,ATHLETICS,REDS, & PHILLIES

So, based off of that info., here are my costs ---

$20 "teams" --- INDIANS,SENATORS,TIGERS,TWINS,ANGELS,CUBS,COLTS,ME TS and Athletics,Reds, and Phillies
    $22.50 "teams" --- ORIOLES,WHITE SOX, PIRATES,BRAVES,GIANTS,CARDINALS,DODGERS and Yankees, & Red Sox

Shipping cost will be determined by how many teams you'd be buying. THANKS for checking this thread and post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ---------- Anyone interested in any or all of the APBA MLB teams that I have available ? ---------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time ----------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------ Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt -------- Anyone ready to work out a trade and/or deal ?????? ---------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time ----- Anyone interested in any/all of the APBA team sets ? ----------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

one more time ttt. Anyone interested in any/all of the APBA teams that I have available ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. STILL AVAILABLE !!! Bring on those offers !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast