Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FT/FS - Hockey Complete Sets/Starter Sets! (trading for football)

I've recently come across some hockey that I don't collect, so I want to get them to better homes!

I would be happy to sell these to a set builder, or I would trade for some football/baseball/basketball base, even the old 90's junk. I just don't need hockey!

I know these aren't high-end, but there's a better home than mine out there!

$10 delivered anywhere in the US! Happy to ship to Canada, but it's probably not worth the shipping.

STARTER SET
    1990-91 UD French (222/550, 41%)
    Total of 357 cards, including dupes
    (Doesn't include any of the top RC's - Jagr, Blake, Modano, etc)
    Last edited by dukebrad13; 08-02-2020 at 09:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump for the weekend, I'm motivated to move these!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump, sold 2 of the sets, just have the starter set remaining. Come get these please!