Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

John Tavares Hockey Card Collection

signed up a couple of years ago... sorry, never really got involved with posting. Thought I would post about some of the Tavares Cards I collected. The collection is not completely online yet (waiting until Hockey starts up again). The collection consists of one Tavares card posted on each Game Day since JT joined the Maple Leafs.

the collection can be found if you google Willy C. Collection

Cheers... GLG

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some pretty nice Tavares cards - those look to be from a Team Canada jersey, yes?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, yes, I do believe it is from a Team Canada jersey.
    Last edited by WillyC; 06-16-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice pieces in your collection. Those Letter or Lace cards are really nice to look at.

For those wondering, here's his collection on his website:

https://www.willyccollection.com/blog
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pieces in your collection. Those Letter or Lace cards are really nice to look at.

For those wondering, here's his collection on his website:

https://www.willyccollection.com/blog

Thank you crease, yes, the 3 Leaf Pearl Letter cards are amongst my favourite, I would love to find the last one.

I recently picked up these four 1/1s

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thank you crease, yes, the 3 Leaf Pearl Letter cards are amongst my favourite, I would love to find the last one.

I recently picked up these four 1/1s

Wow, very nice. Love those OHL London Knights letter cards. Great job, hoping you can finish these nameplates.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, very nice. Love those OHL London Knights letter cards. Great job, hoping you can finish these nameplates.

Thanks again, however, I cannot take credit for bringing those 4 London Knights 1/1 cards together. I acquired them from someone in New Brunswick who did that. The 3 Leaf Pearl Letter cards though, I did bring those together myself.

collecting these 7 nameplate 1/1s are truly the thrill of the chase this hobby gives me... knowing that they will always stay together, IMO, makes them even better than a lone 1/1.

That last Pearl card numbered 3/4 is truly my holy grail... those are the only 4 John Tavares cards in that crazy expensive release ($2,000 for one box of 11 cards).

the missing 3 Knights cards would also be incredible finds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

from last year's Engrained... 2 Red Signature Shots cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Love the red ink on those cards!

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast