Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

My First 23-24 O-Pee-Chee ... My Last?

Is this another One and Done from a 23-24 Product?

So after shelling out $200 CAD for a box of Credentials with absolutely nothing to show for it this box of 23-24 O-Pee-Chee was a blessing.

Went in to buy some supplies and possibly some more 23-24 S2. No S2 to be had, which is likely a good thing for me. I've done well on it so I don't want to shorten the gap by opening more Bedard-less Series 2.

So I almost left, then I inquired about 21-22 products thinking of taking a shot at a Seider or Raymond rookie. Then I saw the 23-24 OPC and thought, hey I haven't opened this yet, may as well check out a box.

So after opening a few packs, hitting a Faber right away, a Levi, a Cuylle I thought to myself (I'm gonna hit every good rookie except the Bedard) and then BAM! Didn't even know these cards existed.

23-24 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Preview Blue Traxx Marquee Rookies Connor Bedard.

Keep on opening and then I land this beauty..

23-24 O-Pee-Chee Marquee Rookies 3D Tyson Forester. 1:964 Packs. Nice.

No actual Bedard Rookie, but I am happy with this. It was a pleasant surprise. I was in a foul mood yesterday after opening the 22-23 Credentials so I am very glad I went in today to get supplies. The tital is a reference to my single box of 23-24 Upper Deck Series 1 that I purchased at the Expo. I pulled the Matthew Knies Young Guns Canvas and the Black & White Canvas in the same box. I have not opened a box since. I may not open any more of this product either.

Here is everything, everything is also available.

Marquee Rookies: Faber, Levi, Cuylle, Kartye, Patera, Gust, Kelemen, Guttman, Balinskis, Mintyukov
    All-Stars: Larkins, Soroking, Dahlin, Morrissey, Ovechkin, Keller, Ullmark,
    Blue Border: Benson RC, Foligno, Boqvist, PAcioretty, Ekholm, M. Pettersson
    Red Border: Lehkonen
    Black Border /100: Provorov, Delleandrea <------ 2 in one box is rare!
    Silver /350: Andrae RC
    Cards: Sorokin 2<>, Pettersson 10<>, Bunting 5<>, Gaudreau 6 Hearts
    OPC Premier: Barkov, Korchinski RC, Kasper RC (PC)
    Master List: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah I would stop at that point too - congrats on the awesome Bedard!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I love opc way more than ud. So much more fun and better inserts. Sadly bedardmania sent even opc through the roof too
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I love opc way more than ud. So much more fun and better inserts. Sadly bedardmania sent even opc through the roof too

I love OPC too, probably my favorite product now that OPCP went up so much in price. A fun break, a lot of set builders to trade with too!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content