Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

My BASKETBALL for your BASEBALL !!!!!!!! Let's work out a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back again ttt ----------- Your baseball for my basketball. Let's work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Surely there is one, or two, or........ traders here at SCF that would rather have basketball cards than baseball cards. So, let's work out a trade. You get basketball cards because you'd rather have them than baseball cards, and I get baseball cards and get rid of basketball ones. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't ANYONE here at SCF want to get rid of baseball cards and acquire basketball cards ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't there ANY basketball collector here at SCF who'd rather want to get rid of some baseball cards for some basketball cards ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --- My basketball for your baseball !!! So, let's work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. Who wants to get basketball cards for baseball cards ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where, oh where, are the basketball card collectors who'd like to get rid of baseball cards for basketball cards ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't ANYONE want to get rid of baseball cards and obtain basketball cards ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Surely there is someone here at SCF who'd like to get rid of their baseball cards for basketball cards. So, let's work out a trade. You get the basketball cards and I get baseball cards. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast