Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I have a Giannis Select (I think 2014-15, not rookie) price went from $3 to $50.

Only Giannis I have from 2014-15 is from Excalibur. I'll see how that one does on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is if they are on their game.

DON

Probably have to put a couple plus signs and up arrows for some of the cards since just one won't do it at this point
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I sold the 14-15 Giannis Excalibur on eBay ($15) for almost as much as the 16-17 Optic ($20).

The biggest seller for me though was the 12-13 Harden Prizm. I got almost $40 for it.

Also sold a complete set of 12-13 Prizm Downtown Bound for almost $130. I still have a few stray silver Prizms from that set, but I sold some of the better players (Durant, Harden) awhile back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you got rid of all your Durants 4 yrs ago but the 12-13 Prizm Durant is now $100. 12-13 Prizm Paul George is $40. And if you have a Prizm Shai RC, its $50 now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yep I sold all my Durants except cards where he was pictured with another player, like Westbrook. I do have Westbrook Prizms from 2012-13. And I have several nice Shai from Prizm and Optic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All of Shai's stuff is really jumping this month! Happy I have these; now $30-$120 cards:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Nice job on the Shai collection. I managed to pick up his Optic rookie for $3 at antique mall the first week of March.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice job on the Shai collection. I managed to pick up his Optic rookie for $3 at antique mall the first week of March.

Nice. I checked my eBay history and found out I got Luka's Optic rookie for $15.

Did some more digging into my collection and remembered I have a complete set of 2013-14 Pinnacle (another Giannis RC; they go for $60-$80 on eBay with the complete set $110-$120). I also have some nice Prizm rookie parallels of Domantas Sabonis in my OKC collection, including a green, and a rookie auto /49. More $30-$50 cards just laying around in plastic sleeves in modest cardboard storage boxes...lol.

I sold a few more things on the Bay. Dirk's E-X RC is starting to go up, as well it should. Had a medical thing come up last week, so I might sell a bit more...will see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12