Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went looking for Silver, and struck Gold!

Looking for Forsberg cards, found a listing for an 03/04 ITGU Emblem. Those cards are limited to 9 copies, non-numbered though. I have a couple already, but it looks nice. The color is off, doesn't look like the usual Silver, but no indication in the listing or description that it is anything different, so maybe it's the lighting - I've seen it before that the picture can look one color and you receive something different.

I think maybe, so I push the price a bit, and win it for $84. Not a bad price for a nice Emblem card, so wait for the mail - US to Canada, takes a couple of weeks. I finally receive the card yesterday, hmmmm, looks like Gold, but have to compare it with the Silvers I have. Last night I dig the Silvers out and sure enough - Gold! Golds are 1/1. Not a Vault card, a true 1/1!

Not a bad pickup, a true 1/1 from 03/04 which i needed for my PC.

Here it is sandwiched between my 2 Silvers.
    IMG_2715.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (949)
    Country
    See trishlp94's Items on eBay

Very Nice!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now that's nice story with a great card. Loved ITG's Emblem 1/1 cards!

Different product, but this is my lone ITG Emblem Gold 1/1 card but I love it...

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Oh wow, outstanding. Congrats, a pretty amazing three cards there.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks all. The anticipation was killing me, waiting for this card wondering if it was a 1/1 Gold, when I got it and put it beside the other 2, it just felt good. One of the drawbacks of the many NNO BAP limited cards, really no way of knowing sometimes just what you have.