Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Father and Son Pull a 1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle PSA 7 from Hit Parade!

Congrats to Salil and his son Aneesh who hit the 1 in 126 chance of pulling the 1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle PSA 7 out 2020 Hit Parade 1952 Bowman PSA 7 Edition!
    The 1952 PSA 7 Mantle has an approx value of $5,500!!!
    Salil & his son Aneesh
    Here is what Salil had to say about the experience:
    Best card I have ever pulled in my life (and I’ve been collecting for 47 years). That is my son, Aneesh, with me and my autographed DiMaggio in the back.
    The shirt I’m wearing and I didn’t put it on for the picture (I HAD IT ON FOR THE PULL) is from when Aneesh played in the Cooperstown tournament at age 12 (he’s 16 now).
    1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle PSA7
    What an incredible experience for Salil & Aneesh to share that we are sure they will remember for a lifetime!
    Nobody Has More Hits Than HIT PARADE!
    The post Father and Son Pull a 1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle PSA 7 from Hit Parade! appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats! That's awesome........