Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome To The High End Football Forum!

Welcome to the High End Football Forum!

The High End Forum was created to give collectors a forum to display their high-end cards and wants without having to sort through all the lower-end product posts found in the regular Trading and Buying/Selling Forums. The definition of what constitutes a high-end card varies according to different collectors, and there has been considerable discussion in order to come up with a set of criteria that will allow collectors to clearly understand the rules we have established for this Forum. We recognize that many members trade by book value, others by recent sales, and so forth—these can all lead to different conclusions about what is a high-end card. Book Value is far from perfect, but it still the most comprehensive resource in the hobby. Sale Value (derived from sites such as eBay) is another contentious method of deciding a card’s worth, and we have incorporated that into the criteria as well.

SCF Staff recognize that there are cards with a "book value" over $100 that do not sell for at least $50, and that there are cards that regularly sell for more than $50 that do not have a "book value" of $100. In order to maximize participation in the High End Forum, we have allowed for members to use their discretion – so long as you can demonstrate that your card meets one or more of the criteria listed, it belongs in this Forum. Common sense rules apply: if the card has sold in the past (i.e. release day) for $50+ but has now settled at a lower value, please consider posting it in the general forum of your choice.

Below are the criteria that SCF members will utilize when determining whether a card should be posted in the High End Football Forum. If a card meets one or more of these criteria, it belongs here!

1. A card with a "book value" of at least $100.
    2. A card with an average Sale Value of at least $50.
    3. A card that is Not Priced Due to Scarcity (NPDTS) due to a print run of 10 or less.
    4. A card from a high-end product that is NPDTS due to a print run of 19 or less. Examples of high-end products are Panini One, National Treasures, Immaculate, Spectra etc. This list is not exhaustive, of course, but you get the idea.

Unlike past iterations of the High End Forums, we encourage members to post Buying/Selling and Show & Tell threads in this forum, as well as Trading threads. We want to see this area become a hub of activity for big-dollar cards, those monster hits and your top traders!

If you have any questions about the new High End Football Forum, please reach out to bakemeister52 he will be happy to chat with you.
    Football: Emmitt Smith!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Celtics Cincinnati Reds
    See adme1's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

I'm always looking for high end DeMarco Murray cards, especially his Titans! My latest pickup here...

Looking for a 1997 SkyBox Premium Rubies /50 Eric Metcalf

Super Collector of: Eric Metcalf, DeMarco Murray, Derek Anderson, Brandon Lloyd, Oshiomogho Atogwe, Thomas Jones, Sleepy Floyd, and Claudia Gadelha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking to trade for or buy a Walter Payton certified on card auto. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Awesome idea Bake! I’d also be thrilled to see a “Vintage” as well as a “Graded“ section within the Football forum.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome idea Bake! I’d also be thrilled to see a “Vintage” as well as a “Graded“ section within the Football forum.

I second that! What years are considered Vintage exactly?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

What years are considered Vintage exactly?

Well it’s a bit strange to me to think of my early 90’s stuff as vintage but a lot of people consider 25 years and older. Some others say 1970’s and older.

Personally I’m ok with the ‘70’s but could also be convinced 1986 and older.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Let me see what we can come up with!!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

If Y'all made a vintage thread I would like to maybe do 1989 and Back for it was over 30 years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well it’s a bit strange to me to think of my early 90’s stuff as vintage but a lot of people consider 25 years and older. Some others say 1970’s and older.

Personally I’m ok with the ‘70’s but could also be convinced 1986 and older.

The 90's feel like yesterday to me so I don't consider that vintage at all, HaHa. I like 70's and older. Maybe include as many as possible to maximize activity though?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here's a fairly recent pickup, 1/1 Gold Vinyl! I really like this card and only need the /49 Red to complete the Rainbow. I've always been a Brandin Cooks fan and have considered starting a Super PC of him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast