Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

The 90's feel like yesterday to me so I don't consider that vintage at all, HaHa. I like 70's and older. Maybe include as many as possible to maximize activity though?

yep anything 1990 is not a vintage card for me. But funny side note. In Texas you can get a special ordered antique car license plate for any car that is 25 years and older. Can you imagine a 1995 Honda Civic driving around bragging about it being a classic antique???? I guess my parents thought the same thing about a 1978 VW Rabbit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'd like to see a graded forum, but I don't think their would be enough activity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I'd like to see a graded forum, but I don't think their would be enough activity.

Honest but not judge mental thoughts and criticism???

Less than any one of our other Football forums not named Buying/Selling or Trading?

In the Show and Tell forum there is only four or five of us who have posted anything in the last couple months or so. I have practically personally taken over the Show Off Your 1/1 sticky thread.

If anything, I think this forum (High End) could be replaced with a Football specific Graded Card forum (and let’s not forget Vintage) simply because high end cards could be posted in any of the others. I know I won’t double post the same cards in here as well.

Again, just personal thoughts on the subject from a still newbie to SCF who is probably missing something or unaware of what he thinks. Please don’t take offense.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

2018 Panini
    Adams/Montgomery/Jones TRIPLE AU JSY
    1/1
    Last edited by tjmcb73; 07-30-2020 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2018 Panini
    Adams/Montgomery/Jones TRIPLE AU JSY
    1/1

Sweet addition to your collection. I wish the other two swatches were more than 1 color though.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12